Conference / Seminars / Symposium (Year 2018-19)
Conference / Seminars / Symposium (Year 2018-19)
- 2nd Global RE-INVEST 2018 India-ISA partnership Renewable Energy Investors Meet & Expo, Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh 201306 sponsored by MNRE, Oct. 03-05, 2018.
- Med ia Sensitization Workshop for Faculty members at IIT Roorkee, Dec. 07, 2018.
- Workshop on Enhancement for the collaboration in the area of Water with research and academic institutions along with user departments, Feb. 20, 2019, IIT Roorkee.
- Stephano M. Alphayo and M.P. Sharma, “Impact of land Use on Water Quality in Ruvu River Basin, Tanzania”, in proceedings of the National Conference on Technology and Environment Management for Smart India, Challenges, Opportunities & Strategies held on April 21-22, 2018 at S.D. College of Engineering & Technology, Muzaffarnagar (UP), India, 21-27.
- Ajinkya Shinde and M.P. Sharma, “Biodiesel Production from Binary Blends of Oils”, in proceedings of All India Seminar on Renewable Enegy for Sustainable Development held on July 27-28, 2018 at ABES Engg. College Ghaziabad.
- Saini Gaurav, Saini R.P., “Numerical investigations on hybrid hydrokinetic turbine for electrification in remote area”, All India Seminar on Renewable Energy for Sustainable Development, The Institution of Engineers (India), Ghaziabad, July 27-28, 2018.
- Singh, R., 2019. Sustainability and Energy Conservation in Built Habitat through Daily Life Choices: A few Case Studies. Proceedings of Seminar on Renewable Energy and Efficiency Measures in Built Habitat, March 8, 2019, pp.210-217. CPWD, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
- Arun Kumar, “Hydropower Development – A Trusted Technology”, workshop on Technologies to address the Energy needs of India, IISc Bangalore, Oct, 2018
- Arun Kumar, “Hydropower: Challenges and Directions”, IIT Bombay Diamond Jubilee Workshop on Future of Energy Research and Education, IIT Bombay, Dec, 2018
- Rai, A. K., Kumar, A. and Staubli T. (2018) “Financial analysis for optimization of hydropower plants regarding hydro-abrasive erosion: A study from Indian Himalayas”, 29th IAHR Symposium on Hydraulic Machinery and Systems – September 16-21, 2018 at Kyoto, Japan, IAHR2018-152.
- Pankaj P. Gohil., R. P. Saini, “Unsteady Simulation of Cavitating Turbulent Flow for Low Head Francis Turbine”, 9th IAHR Symposium on Hydraulic Machinery and Systems, Kyoto- Japan, 16-21 September, 2018 (Paper No: 031).
- Pradeep Chandra, Arun Kumar, RP Saini and BK Gandhi, “Comparative Discharge Measurement in Small Hydro Power Plants using different Methods”, IGHEM 2018, Beijing, Sept 10 – 13, 2018
- RK Srivastava, Arun Kumar, BK Gandhi and RP Saini, “Experience With Ultrasonic Transit Time Flow Meter For Hydro Power Plant Efficiency Measurements”, IGHEM 2018, Beijing, Sept 10 – 13, 2018
- Alpesh M. Patel and Sunil Kumar Singal, “Implementation Methodology of Integrated Renewable Energy System Modeling for Off-grid Rural Electrification: A review” ICUE 2018 on Green Energy for Sustainable Development Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Karon, Phuket, Thailand. 24 – 26 October 2018.
- S.K. Singal, “Small Hydro in Rural Development” 1st International Conference on Smart Villages and Rural Development (COSVARD 2018), Assam Engineering College and the University of Melbourne, Guwahati, Dec. 12-14, 2018.
- Ravi Kumar and SK Singal, “An Analysis of Operational Life Cycle of SHP Plant Components: A Study in Himalayan Region” International Conference Hydro-2018 at NIT Patna, Dec. 19-21, 2018.
- Kumar Manoj, Saini R.P., “Energy and exergy analysis for heliostat based solar thermal power plant”, 2nd IEEE International conference on power electronics, intelligent control and energy systems (ICPEICES-2018), DTU Delhi (India), Oct. 22-24, 2018.
- Saini Gaurav, Saini R.P., “Numerical investigations of the effect of blade profile of a Darrieus hydrokinetic turbine”, 5th IEEE, Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (UPCON), MMMUT Gorakhpur (India), Nov.2-4, 2018.
- Pankaj P. Gohil, R.P. Saini, “Transient Analysis of Cavitating Flow in Francis Turbine for Small Hydro Power Plants”, 7th International and 45th National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (FMFP), IIT Bombay, Mumbai (India), December 10-12, 2018 (Paper No: 034).
- Amit Kumar, M.P. Sharma and Tao Yang, “Co-Assessment of Soil Carbon Stock and Biomass in the Hydroelectric Catchment of Uttarakhand Himalayas, India,” in proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Bioresources, Energy, Environment and Materials Technology (BEEM2018) held on June 10-13, 2018 at Vivaldi Park, Gangwon Province, Korea.
- Yerra Bindu, Khatod D.K. and, Singhal, M. K., “Mitigation of Power Quality Issues in Solar Photovoltaic Systems”, International Conference on Recent Innovations in Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering - (ICRIEECE) during 27th and 28th July 2018 in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.